- Utilities: electricity, water, internet (wired and wireless)
- Furnished apartments
- Private, carpeted bedrooms with full-size beds
- Kitchens with full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Window blinds in each room
- Air conditioning
- Trash and recycling on each floor
Service Desks – Our community has three 24-hour Service Desks staffed by student Community Assistants. The three Service Desks are spread throughout our 7-building community. Pick up a package, sign out a spare key, or ask our knowledgeable staff any general questions you may have. If they don’t have the answer, they’ll contact someone who can help!
Resident Assistants (RAs) – RAs are your resource and fellow resident! SCC RAs live on each floor of our community to help you with your transition to apartment-style living, and they ensure that the Commons is more than just a place to reside. Come grow and learn with us!
Study Lounges/Conference Rooms – Study lounges are available throughout your building, and conference/seminar rooms are available for reservation.
Secured Access – The safety of our resident is our number one priority. Each apartment has three levels of security one must pass in order to gain access.